Saturday, October 20, 2018

Wine Labels

So, as per Debra, She Who Seeks, advice, I need to lay in more hooch.  I sent his Lordship shopping.  Being unimpressed with spooky labelled wine, he picked up bottles with boring labels.  I had to change those naturally.

We also are serving beers from Bristol Brewery from our growlers.  Neither of us are particularly fond of pumpkin ale so we went for Beehive (honey wheat), Compass (IPA) and Laughing Lab.


I, of course, had to change those - so happy and non threatening.  In there place, Zombie Beehive, Malfunctioning Compass and Rabid Lab.



Tonight is my party.  Gonna have a full house.  Wish me luck.

4 comments:

  1. "Putrid Grigio," "Malfunctioning Compass" and "Rabid Lab" all made me literally LAUGH OUT LOUD! Have a wonderful party tonight! How I wish I could be there to crash it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Someday we will meet up for Halloween pranks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a hauntingly great time tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun labels, I'm sure the party was a smashing success.

    ReplyDelete