Monday, October 22, 2018

More Skeletons

More Skeleton appearing around town everyday.   Outside the La Boheme Boutique, they have this  golden tiny little mermaid.
 Mountain High Sportwear has this dapper fellow with a pipe and a glass of skulls.

Mountain High Gallery and Gifts has some skeletons riding in a wheel barrow being pulled by scarecrows - all a bit confusing if you ask me. 
 Sante Fe Springs has an eclectic collection of skeletons.

This rather spooky vampires is sitting outside the southwest silver company.  He has a distinctly south west feel.  Perhaps a creature of native American lore.






3 comments:

  1. GASP!! I NEED a mermaid skeleton!!! That is so cool. I have 4 big skeletons and one is glow in the dark. I would like more that they're pretty pricey.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I saw the mermaid at Michaels earlier this year.

      Delete