Friday, December 8, 2017

Cookies


 2017 cookies have been made and frosted for tomorrow nights meal.  I limited myself to a few designs - Teddy scares, Creepmas Owls and Franken Santas.  I used a new high altitude sugar cookie recipe with good results.
I put some red hots on the Teddy Scares that I found at the Dollar Tree (vs. paying the big bucks for the kind in the tiny jar with the other sprinkles and cookie decorations).  My Teddy Scares could be angry or perhaps constipated.  I am not sure which.
On the Franken Santas, I combined a Frankenstein head with a witch hat.  I attached the two and modified the hat to have a smaller brim and a bauble on top hence they are all a little different.  I not to smitten with the faces.  They look like slightly bored, green football players.

No comments:

Post a Comment