Monday, October 30, 2017

More Emma Results

The official results of the judged categories are in.
Best Emma was won by the team "Emma's Wake" for this undead Emma.

Best entourage and coffin were won by this team - Steam Punk Zombies

Steam punk Zombies won last year for best coffin.

Lady M has some alternative picks I will showcase.

For best Emma, there were a few great non-human Emmas:

Dinosaur Emma



Unicorn Emma

Chicken Emma


I also like male Emma - this team "The Bored of Ed" has the honor of being last with a time of 59.1 seconds.

My favorite Emma was this gal - She just looked like she enjoyed the ride. 

My favorite entourage was the zombie Disney gang - I loved all their dead characters.



I also liked the Jazzercise or Die team

Lots of good coffins such as:
 
 

 

This one, however, is my favorite - the Flintstone mobile!

No comments:

Post a Comment