Wednesday, October 26, 2016

The Great Pumpkin Project Colorado Style

Yesterday, my buddy and I loaded up three carved pumpkins and took them east to have our own pumpkin project.  We had a great time looking for suitable locations to take photographs.  We left all of them to be discovered but did not place  a candle inside.  Fire is a very real danger here in the parched west.  I have to thank my buddy for taking excellent pictures - most of these are hers.

First we stopped at a park.





The joy on its face - priceless.
 
Then we made a friend.
 
Wouldn't be Colorado without a mountain in the background
We love this old house and have often mourned for its lonely state.
Lonely no longer!  We left this little pumpkin - I hope it brought a smile to someone's face.
Chico Basin Graveyard
 
Drennan School where my Buddy got an Orb in her picture - check it out on the right hand side.


 
 
Then by the roadside cross - we left the pumpkin there
Then onto Big Johnson Reservior where we left our third and final pumpkin.
 
 




 

13 comments:

  1. I love the idea and concept, my favourite with unsuspecting cow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That long horned cow came a running when we set that pumpkin on the fence post. It was a very curious cow!

      Delete
  2. It was such a fun evening! Thank you for inviting me to participate in my first pumpkin project. Can't wait to start planning for next year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG - when I saw Colorado bud, I was sure I had a pot enthusiast! Thank you for taking such fun pictures!

      Delete
    2. HAHAHAHA I like flower pots....

      Delete
  3. Love it! What a great idea! That cow looks like he's wondering if he can eat that pumpkin.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We had a lot of fun - that cow was sure we put something good to eat up there.

      Delete
  4. These are amazing pictures, lady M! So moody. So creepy. ❤

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I cannot take the credit - most of those picture were taken by Colorado Bud!

      Delete