Thursday, October 13, 2016

Novelty Labels

 
His Lordship purchased some wine for the party and I added some novelty labels to the bottles.  These labels are from various sources - Martha Stewart, the Dollar Tree etc.  What cracks me up the most is the disclaimer, on some, which states "This is a novelty label and does not guarantee the safety of the container contents - PLEASE DRINK RESPONSIBLY".  What is that about?  So they are not liable if I serve my guests poison, witches brew, or blood thinner?  How does one drink poison responsibly?
 These are growlers in need of filling so it requires a trip to the craft brewery. Darn! I really mean that because I am trying* to have alcohol free 4 weeks.

* I say "trying" because so far I have blown it twice!

16 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Yes I think they are a vast improvement over the real thing.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I bet your wishing you had some. I can't find any this year. I bought these over the past couple of years.

      Delete
    2. I'll keep an eye out to see if I can find any for next year

      Delete
  3. Check on "Something wicKed" fora Cool "lighted Drink Display....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ked uses a blacklight which is very cool but not really in my lighting scheme for the bar. I am using red lights that I can easily put into my recessed lights above the bar. The single blacklight bulbs just don't throw out enough light.

      Delete
  4. They look amazing I love them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now I can say to my guest "Pick your poison!"

      Delete
  5. Oh, my, these are really cool!^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. Sometimes you can find them in stores or make them yourself with photoshop.

      Delete