Sunday, March 27, 2016

easter snow man

Building a snow man is a lesson in frustration in Colorado - either it is to cold and the snow is powder or the sun's out and everything is melting at an accelerated rate.  It was a race against time to get a creation done today after the powder refused to pack yesterday evening.  Then of course, one must factor in his Lordship, who like an energizer Easter bunny, is ready to clear the offensive white stuff of off every surface, leaving no building material.  The building process became a furious race against the sun and a crazed British man with a shovel.  I had plans, big plans , as I always do.  But the snow crumbled again and again and alas, so did the design.  In the end, what was supposed to be an epic skeleton emerging from a  outer snow skin turn into a dwarf grim reaper.  Instead of being terrifying, it is just kind of cute and lame.  Oh well, so it goes in the delusional mind of Lady M.

It should have been a Easter theme like Jesus.  Perhaps I will get another try during our May snow storm.

Looks like a cute skeleton baby in a snowsuit




Help I am melting

6 comments:

  1. I dunno, lady M ... I'd bet he'd terrify a lot of people if they saw him at night. I hope he's out in the front yard so you can get a few laughs watching the facial expressions of unsuspecting passersby before he melts. Bwahaha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No unfortunately he was in the back. Now all that is left are some twig arms.

      Delete
  2. Haha, that is so great, I love your snow man!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your skull snow baby. You inspired me to make my own. I’d love an army of skull snowmen next Creepmas, but I doubt Mother Nature will cooperate.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wouldn't that be great? Yup, I would be thrilled if we had a white Creepmas instead of a white Easter!

      Delete