Monday, December 7, 2015

Creepmas Day 7 - I got nothing


Oh Creepmas has been a challenge today - 3 partially finish projects, lots of setbacks, 8 hours of work and I got nothing to show you except Bob, who is above, wearing a tiny top hat and holding a Christmas bouquet.  So I will open door 7 and be done with it - I must be running up against Creepmas hump day or something.
It is a Hammond's Candy Corn Caramel.  After the frustrating project fails I have had today, I need that sugar. Hope your Creepmas dreams are closer to fruition than mine.


Bob is my grim reaper who comes out at Halloween.  He's got a small hat and holiday pick for Creepmas.  Here he is unphotoshopped for Jackie

6 comments:

  1. Two epic fails in the Gothidays crafting department for me today, too. Must be something in the air. Got any of that caramel left? :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sometimes I gotta throw my hands up and realize that what I can imagine is always better than what I can create. Hope it comes together for you otherwise let's start our own epic fail page on pinterest.

      Delete
  2. What exactly is Bob? Trying to figure him out. Better send Lord M fishing again today so you can finish some projects. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I added some unedited pictures of Bob above for you. We got him years ago post Halloween on sale at Cost Plus. Baby M named him. His Lordship just read your comment and chuckled. He is going fishing again today to Canon city.

      Delete