Monday, November 7, 2011

Yummy Halloween Wines

At previous Halloween Parties I have always relabled the wine with cute names like vampire blood and radio active slime.   Inevitably, a guest would ask"is this a merlot?" and after a few glasses myself, I just couldn't remember.  This year I solved my problem. Instead of changing the labels on the wines I just decided to purchase spooky wines.  Cost Plus World Market had an excellent selection.  They also offered a discount for buying in quantity. So my guests enjoyed the Zombie Zin, The Trick and The Treat.  Plus, I also found a great Pinot Grigio called Twisted at the Kroger.  See the spooky tree on the label.  Most of the feedback from these wines was positive from my party guests and most were priced under $10/bottle.

No comments:

Post a Comment