Friday, October 4, 2024

Fruit Mold

I am not talking about the gray fuzzy stuff that might grows on produce but about a website that sells plastic molds to shape your fruits as they grow.  As a gardener, I am intrigued by this idea.  These are pumpkins grown in a Frankenstein mold.

This skull mold is pretty cool.  I think this is a white pumpkin.

Watermelons are also good candidates for this treatment.

This Vampire mold could be pretty cool.

They also have a Trumpkin mold but don't really have any pictures of it being used. Perhaps the cult of 45 cannot figure it out.

Finally, they have a mold to make ones cucumbers into a penis.  And to think I have been giving away plain old cucumbers at yoga class when I could have presented the ladies with this
Prices range from $19.90 for the grow your own cucumber sex toy to $134.90 for all 4 pumpkin molds.  The websites is called Slingfisher.

10 comments:

  1. Jamie:
    These sound fun. I like the green-headed ones, how they worked out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am conflicted as to whether to try them. The only veg I grow of these is cucumbers and I am not inclined to try that mold.

      Delete
  2. OMG, cukes will never be the same again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right? Who thinks of these things???

      Delete
  3. Good grief, the things people think of. It's remarkable how well the plants grow into the shapes. This could be the dawn of a new art form.

    That cucumber mold was probably inevitable. I'm sure it's treasured by hard-core vegans. No more uncomfortable "meat" references.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It actually might make the carnivores into veggie lovers!

      Delete
  4. Well, erm....an impressive array of fruity molds indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  5. HEY! Where's the vagina mold?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Perhaps that's a business opportunity for you.

      Delete