Sunday, June 9, 2024

A Pumpkin Rot Original

 Yesterday I arrived home to a mysterious package.  Upon opening, I discovered an amazing mummified, decapitated skull. It is so life like that I wondered if one of my enemies was sending me a warning.   Upon Reading the enclosed card, however, I realized it was a gift from pumpkinrot and Jenna Lantern.  

Isn't it amazing? I believe it is paper Mache'. I Can't wait to display it this fall in a dark arts cabinet. It is just so cool.  Thank you both so very much.  I am so honored to add such a work of art to my collection. 

 If you have never been to PumpkinRot's blog, it is one of the longest running and most esteemed haunter sites on the web.  With his partner Jenna Lantern, he does an outstanding haunt featuring his Bespoke creations.  He posts lot of great spooky content and often features other Haunts as well.  Check it out Here.

10 comments:

  1. OMG, it looks so creepy and spooky -- what a magnificent gift! I checked out the blog too and it's great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can't wait to display it in a cabinet with a bloody hatchet.

      Delete
  2. So glad you dig it! Comforting to know it has a wonderful home!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just have to give her a name....I have been pondering on it.

      Delete
  3. I went to Rots blog. In 2004, 5 & 6 he did one post each year. Then in 2007... or 8, he went nuts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is the best gift ever!! What a beautiful work of Halloween art. I truly envy you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait to see how you display it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am thinking in a glass front cabinet along with a bloody hatchet.

      Delete