Saturday, April 20, 2024

The Cross and the Poop Emoji

 His Lordship recently purchased a bag of utensils because he wanted a silicon scraper he could used to get paint out of a bucket.  He got a large bag from the thrift store for $2 and it contained some rather interesting items.

The most intriguing were two cookie cutters - a cross and a poop emoji.  Now I don't know about you, but I think this is making a statement.  The employee who packaged these together certainly has a sense of humor.


 

8 comments:

  1. Jamie here:
    This is hilarious! I haven't seen cookie cutter for an emoji before!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I am gonna have to make some cookies!

      Delete
  2. Hahahahaha, "The Cross and the Poop Emoji" -- must be the long-awaited 21st century sequel to the 1960's bestseller "The Cross and the Switchblade."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will be looking forward to reading that one.

      Delete
  3. Heh. I think you're right -- there was indeed an intended message here.

    Every religion is poo, in somebody else's religion.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had no idea the employees at Goodwill were so edgy.

      Delete
  4. My bet is the poop emoji gets used a lot more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am keeping the poop emoji - still debating the cross although gothic cross cookies could be cool.

      Delete