Wednesday, February 28, 2024

Illusions

 While visiting Denver, His Lordship and I checked out the very enjoyable Museum of  Illusion.  It blew our minds and provided many fabulous photo ops.

How much fun is this??  It been years since I hung upside down by my knees.  His Lordship is pulling himself us with his super strong arms.

Trippy man



My Head on a plate
Hand stand on the city bus. That yoga is doing me a world of good.

Tilted floor or tilted us??

All these lines are parallel!


We also saw the Pink Floyd Dark Side of the Moon 50th anniversary show at the planetarium - It was very psychedelic.  If you have a planetarium near you, I would highly recommend it.

6 comments:

  1. So much fun! My fave is your head on a plate, lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha - I can think of a few people over the course of my lifetime who would like to see my head on a plate!

      Delete
  2. Jamie here: Those are very trippy!

    ReplyDelete