Saturday, September 2, 2023

Target Minis

 Target's dollar spot has some amazing decor this year.

Tiny potion bottles for $1.00
Cages for you little pets and adorable candle holders both for $5.00.

I pick up some sweet $1.00 Minis for my doll house. Each package contained 2-3 minis.

These little pumpkins are perfect for the front porch. The Ghost and this black cat came packaged together for $1.00.  They can prowl around the bedroom.

I also got these adorable skeletal miniatures.


This crystal ball was $5.00.  I think it is foretelling a great craft project.
These little cut of bats were only $1.00. They will look great on a wall.

 
Unfortunately, Target did not have their main Halloween section out yet.  But if that stuff is anywhere near as cute as the dollar spot, it is gonna be a terrific product line.

8 comments:

  1. Oh look, only a dollar. At the register, "That will be $136.84, please".

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You need to stay away from Targets electronics department!

      Delete
  2. A promising foreshadowing of the holiday. The mini items are well detailed for the price, and unlike the earlier pastel Michael's items, I can't picture them going with a Barbie dreamhouse, unless one were trying for a very idiosyncratic aesthetic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are really cute for a $1. Definitely not pink Barbies pets.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My store didn't have the pets or the crystal ball. Loved the candle holders only I behaved and didn't bring them home. The cages made me think hanging lanterns for the front porch only then I have to find room to store them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Storage becomes an ever increasing problem, doesn't it?

      Delete