Thursday, March 30, 2023

Random words that I find Amusing.

I can totally relate to having a Snaccident.

I will come back from the dead just to make sure the Isle is clean - but which Isle are we talking about?

An interesting sign near Smoo cave in northern Scotland -Ouch!

How folks in the 18th century dealt with the homeless
 

I hope Asshole and Jerkoff enjoyed the reading.


The runners are scewed

Hee hee for all you Dr. Who fans

I can relate - my daughter was so into Anime.  The costumes, the cons - luckily she paid for most of it.

12 comments:

  1. I think most runners would attempt to hurdle that bridge barrier! Had a good LOL at the Snaccident, Tardis and Anime ones too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But then they would not be crossing at a walk!

      Delete
  2. Jamie here--some good ones.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jamie - sorry you are still anonymous. Thanks for telling me who you are.

      Delete
  3. I don't know what isle that is, but presumably it's in the middle of the river Styx.

    These days new cars cost almost as much as houses did a few decades ago. It's only right that they be big enough on the inside to be lived in.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha - actually we are supposed to sweep the aisle after exiting the indoor horse arena.

      Delete
  4. I have snaccidents all day long.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know what they say - Snaccidents will happen.

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. As I get older, I am more snaccident prone.

      Delete
  6. I always suspected Asshole and Jerkoff were secretly bibliophiles. 😜

    ReplyDelete