Tuesday, February 14, 2023

Happy Valentines

Wishing my readers a very pleasant Valentines Day.  You know I love each and every one of you.  In lieu of that, I would like to share a few Valentine sentiments.  Humphreys Homemade cards offer just the thing.


Yeaohgreetings has some fun cards based on serial killers because nothing says "be Mine" like a fictional psychopath.

Cute Hannibal Love Card Funny Horror Love Card I Love You image 1

Funny Jason Love Card Scary Funny Valentine Card Funny Love image 1

Michael Horror Valentines Love Card Romantic I Love You Card image 1

Cute Freddy Love Valentine Card Horror Valentine Card Horror image 1 Happy Valentines Day!.

8 comments:

  1. Awwwww, Happy Valentines Day to you too! I hope your and His Lordship have a special day today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy VD. ... You know what I mean.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heh..... Always wanted to be appreciated for my brains.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the alternative Valentine's cards! We did what we do every Valentine's Day; watch My Bloody Valentine. The original 1981 film of course.

    ReplyDelete