Wednesday, October 5, 2022

Spooky Spread

 So I am finally doing it - having a party.  I have not hosted a Halloween party since 2018 (well if you exclude the wedding after party that is).  Since I changed my diet in 2019, having a menu base around fun and spooky vegan food presents a challenge.  Luckily Ghoul at Heart is here to give me some inspiration.  Her recipes are a bit more gourmet than your average weenies and cupcake fare.

Take her Bat Out of Hell Hummus pictured below.

If I leave the squid ink out of the crackers, it is plant based.

These blistered Shishito Peppers as Witch Fingers look awesome.

This Pink-o-Lantern Sushi is just too cute.
Check out the Ghoul at Heart website or follow her on your social media.  There is a lot over there for you carnivores.

Remember to go to the Countdown to Halloween page and read some of the other great  blogs being featured there.





3 comments:

  1. Those witch finger peppers look good. Alas, I'm probably the only one in the house that would eat them. My daughters love sushi, so I'll show them those Jack O' Lanterns.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am still trying to work out how she did that.

    ReplyDelete