Tuesday, July 19, 2022

A Debra She Who Seeks Original

 Happy day, happy day.  Recently I received a package from blogger extraordinaire Debra of the She Who Seeks blog.  In addition to crafting a highly entertaining blog,  she has been nurturing her artistic side with drawing lessons the past few years, give or a take a covid outbreak.  Being the pushy ballsy bitch a am, I suggested that I would love an Debra original for my haunt and voila - she delivered.  Look at the beauty below:


Isn't that fab? It's done with Prismacolor pencils.  Love the shading on the skull and the detail in the roses. 

But wait - that's not all.  She also got a new ink pen and created this fun piece:


Both are matted too.
Gonna find the perfect 5 x 7 frames to upcycle so I can feature these smiling skull in this years display. 

Think that lady's generosity ends there?  Nope - she also sent me a gorgeous tea towel.


So I have been wracking my brain on how I can say thank you and I think I have come up with the perfect plan.  Of course, it will take me a little while to execute.  Hopefully, I will have it done by next June.  

Thanks again to Debra for the beautiful, original works of art.  And if you have not checked out her funny, clever and sometimes deep blog, you can link to it at She Who Seeks.

8 comments:

  1. Thank you for your kind words, Lady M! I'm glad you like my attempts at skull art. My only regret is that it took me so long to produce this and send it to you. I owe you even greater thanks for your patience!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The skull drawing with the colored pencils is really, really nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's beautiful. :) I love the way Debra's artwork turned out.
    -Quinley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome to the haunted parlor Quinley. It is nice that you stopped by.

      Delete