Wednesday, December 8, 2021

Creepmas Day 8

So much incredible Creepmas Merch is cropping up on the internet that I just had to share some of it.   I would gladly take any of this stuff.   Etsy Marketplace has incredible offerings.

EverythingAfterCo has a variety of  dancing skeleton pillows for your creepy Christmas.  Now I think we can all agree that I, Lady M, did the dancing Creepmas skeleton first as shown here in this blog post circa 2017.  A little credit would be nice and my name has not been mentioned once in connection to these dancing skeles.
Love this distressed Creepmas sweatshirt handmade by PsTeesCorp.

These Jolly Reindeer Skull dangling earrings are super cute. You can find them here.

Made With Ink Designs has all kinds of interesting things from dancing skeles clothing to mugs.

I would love to have a Creepmas Door mat although I would prefer dancing skeletons!  This can be found on Say10crafts.

Yes Etsy is booming but what about my local craft scene?  I recently went to a makers event at Who Gives a Scrap and out of 12 vendors, at least 3 had Creepmas offerings.  I was blown away. 

I also found these ornaments at my local garden center - rather than put them away after Halloween, they just rolled them into Christmas.  I think I can see a day on the horizon when I won't have to craft Creepmas stuff at all.  The holiday really has taken on a life of it's own.


I wonder if I will get anything from the wish list? Only time will tell.

4 comments:

  1. May Zombie Santa bring you all of these gifties!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 1 or 2 would be nice - I am not expecting them all as that would be so greedy of me.

      Delete
  2. Creepmas is still fairly new to me. I haven't seen anything promoting it around St. Louis. I'm sure there is stuff, I just haven't seen it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you won't find a ton unless you are in an artistic or maker community. We have a lot of artists in Colorado and that is who I see embracing the dark Christmas aesthetic.

      Delete