Monday, December 21, 2020

Down the Rabbit Hole

I totally spaced out that I had signed up for Roxanne Rhoads of the Bewitching Halloween Blog's Christmas card exchange until his Lordship returned to Chicago today with a card from her.  Isn't it cool?  Unfortunately, I promised one in return.

So I had to scramble to come up with something to send her.  Enter an adult cuss word coloring book and gel pens I found while cleaning up the hoard.  My father's wife had anger issues among other things.

So I found an appropriate offering - nothing as cute as I could have done at home with proper craft supplies but I hope she understands.  That just about sums it up.



4 comments:

  1. Agree. And I love the design you used on your card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There may be some artifacts left over after the police search.
    https://currently.att.yahoo.com/att/skulls-limbs-scattered-forest-lead-115712749.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do you think if I hurry to Prescott Arizona I might be able to get a real skull. Perhaps I will just stick with fakes as I have seen enough death lately.

      Delete