Monday, January 13, 2020

Michelles Miniatures

Hello readers - sorry to be so distant lately.  I have a lot going on in the Haunted Parlor.  Trying to learn the boss laser cutter, remodel the dollhouse, exercise like a banshee and cook like a vegan.  It is all very time consuming I can assure you.

Here is some inspiration for my Dollhouse project.  I ran across Michelle's creations while researching things I could create with my new boss laser cutting skills.  I just love her stuff.


You can see more here at her shop:
https://michellesminiatures.com/shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=11

12 comments:

  1. cool items... what scale are they

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, the spiderweb chair and headboard are my faves!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And just checked out her blog -- she has so much cool stuff there!

      Delete
  3. Wow! So ... could you do lifesize furniture with that cutter? Asking for a friend. lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes small pieces like a footstool or an end table. It's a pretty cool machine.

      Delete
    2. I'll recover the footstool and you make a matching end table then. ;)

      Delete
  4. Well now I’m torn, is it easier to have custom web furniture made or find a Drink Me potion to shrink down to miniature size? And if I decide on the latter can I come live in your dollhouse?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I would love to have you in the dollhouse - as long as you'll wear the tiny little garments I sew for you. They will be a bit misshapen and held together with hot glue. Oh and remember, I got rid of the toilet per Bob Johns advice so that could be an issue.

      Delete
  5. Oh I love that spider web chair a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cool cant wait to see the final project

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have some of my own projects to share soon.

    ReplyDelete