Thursday, December 5, 2019

Creepmas Day 5

Would it be Creepmas without a ginger dead house? This year I used a kit I got on sale at Christmas last year.  Yes it is a little old but honestly folks - I would not eat this thing even if it was fresh as a daisy.  The ingredient profile reads like a can of paint - yech!

I kept with the Creepmas color scheme - decorating in candy gravestones, ornaments, bones, skulls, red hots, and gumdrops.  It is a bit of a mess, as usual.


 
If you have been following the blog for awhile, you are welcome to use that bored Jack Skellington voice and say "just like last year, and the year before that".  

3 comments:

  1. "Ginger dead house," LOL! Magnificent! Good use of googly eyes, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And just like last year and the year before, I adore the peek-a-boo eyes. I love the bone fence, that’s a great idea and that spider is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool baking art-work, dear Lady M...

    ReplyDelete