Saturday, December 9, 2017

Pumpkin projects


I do love pumpkin projects for Creepmas.  Only problem is that pumpkins disappear from stores at Thanksgiving.  But you know who still has them? Your neighbors.  Especially your neighbors who don't believe in carving them at Halloween.  His Lordship asks our next door group for uncarved pumpkins and presto, like magic the neighbors provide.  Just look at this haul
So I get this great idea from the great deceiver, that's right - pinterest, on what to do with this haul.   Laurenconrad.com's 5 hacks for carving pumpkins looked good and gave me an idea to use cookies cutters to make pumpkin luminaries.  Only problem?  It is damn hard to put a cookie cutter through a pumpkin.  I ruined two cookie cutters in the process and cracked the pumpkins to boot. Not so enamored of this project and will definitely not be doing it again. It is Creepmas Dinner party tonight and I was counting on these decorations.  Pinterest be damned.  These things suck.




I think they will either be banished here to the basement or pitched in the trash.  What's your vote? Dungeon or Dump em?

No comments:

Post a Comment