Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Gingerdead House


The above picture is from my ginger dead house in 2015.  It was quite the cluster. If I am not to repeat history, I need  some inspiration.  I found a lot online.  Look at some of these amazing works of art.




Can you imagine making something like these?  The hours of meticulous work.  I am dizzy just thinking about it.

 Disney Land always has an amazing Nightmare before Christmas Display.  
This is more my speed.  Stay tuned for my 2017 creation!

5 comments:

  1. "Gingerdead houses" hee hee hee! Looking forward to seeing yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don’t dis your gingerbread house, it actually inspired some of the décor on my house this year. You’ll see when I get around to taking pictures.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well can't wait to see what my little broken house inspired!

      Delete
  3. I only tried making a gingerbread house once - horrible failure that I've never cared to repeat. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never make them - too lazy. I buy a kit.

      Delete