Sunday, November 12, 2017

The Most Popular Skeleton

The winner of the public popular vote in the skeleton craze was....
 Captain Custard

This did not surprise me because I myself cast a vote for Captain Custard.  Why you may ask?  Mostly due to enthusiasm and love shown by the owner of the Colorado Custard Company.  As my niece and I were taking pictures, he came bounding out to speak to us about his creation.  He was so pumped about  the competition that it was contagious.  Katherine and I both cast a vote for the Good Captain.

It was only later that his Lordship told me who owns the Colorado Custard Company.  None other than Matt Carpenter who holds the world record for running up and down the mountain I view from my front door.  No wonder he is full of boundless energy!


Matt won the Pikes Peak marathon in 1993 setting the world record of 3 hours, 16 minutes and 39 seconds.  He has won the marathon 12 times between 1988 and 2011. Now he is a winner again taking the People's Choice Award for 2017 for Captain Custard.

Captain Custard's eyeball drink

No comments:

Post a Comment