Monday, October 23, 2017

Haunting Lite

2017's haunt takes it's inspiration from all things lite - lite beer, lite ice cream, lite news - in other words, it kind of sucks and pales in comparision to the real thing.  Honestly, I was not going to get out any decorations this season, but I am having company and feel it would be a let down if they did not get some semblance of a haunt.

Plus,  I have to test drive this house .  What works in the new space, what doesn't, what I have to look for on sale, what needs to be constructed - all the challenges of superimposing one set of decorations onto a new canvas. 

Here are this years pictures.  I know they are a lot like last years pictures.  Thanks for your patience and the kind words you will share because you are to polite to comment "what - that again?".
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment