Monday, October 31, 2016

Casper got into the Spirit


Today I dressed Casper in his Halloween outfit.  Because I painted his rear on both sides, I was told by an 8 year old that he is a brony not a pony.  He is a brony of my own creation - candy corn brony in honor of Halloween!
As you can see, I tried to clean the poop stains but failed.  Next year I think it is my little poop stained Brony or Pony, depending on whether he has them on both sides.



The perspective on this picture is so funny.  What a big ass you have Casper!

11 comments:

  1. He's waiting so patiently while you take pictures of his butt...love him!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He waited especially patiently while I painted it too.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Purple Artic informed me that Casper cannot be a brony because that only applies to human males who watch "My Little Pony".

    ReplyDelete
  4. Little Paige, whose one and a half, has decided Casper's name should be changed to Candy Butt. She called him Candy Butt all day today.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE!!!!! As if Casper wasn't perfect enough, Candy Butt is a great name!

    ReplyDelete
  6. And such a fitting Name he already has to pull off being the perfect Halloween Muse! Adorable... Dawn... The Bohemian

    ReplyDelete
  7. I had not seen the pictures of Casper before - how cute

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well His Lordship is in the house - disguised as his alter ego "unknown".

      Delete