Sunday, November 27, 2011

The Smartest thing I ever did

Today I am going through my Halloween storage in preparation for the Creepmas blogs.  This could be a tedious job of pulling stuff out and repacking it all.  I have a lot of bins so it might have taken me hours and hours but for one thing.  When I packed it all a month ago I got the brilliant idea to write down everything that was in the bin on a piece of notebook paper and placed it inside on top.  What a revelation! It only took about 10 minutes to open lids, read the list and find what I was looking for! Organization - why hadn't I considered this before?  Think I will do it when I store Christmas this year too.  To those of you who are already very organized, just disregard this blog as the ravings of a scatterbrain.  Cheerio and check back Dec. 1-13 for my Creepmas Blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment