Monday, December 6, 2021

Creepmas Day 6

 

Perhaps you are in the mood to make some keepsake for Creepmas.  Some memento for your haunt to display year after year?  Well the WitchStitcher has just the thing.

  

Look at this adorable little ditty.

These Gingerdeads are quite terrifying.

Krampus' old world Creepmas

Perhaps a skull snowflake is more your style.
 So many more ideas at the Witchy Stitcher.  Just wish I had not forgotten how to do cross stitch!

On an aside, I found the piece below at Who Gives a Scrap.  At first I thought "how sweet" but check out what is happening to the deer in the lower right - what kind of a beast is that anyway??



 

5 comments:

  1. LOVE the Krampus one and the skull snowflake! And is that a Hound of Hell killing those deer?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes - I will go with the Hound of Hell.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a meme like the first picture. It says, "WARNING. This is proof I have the patience to stab something 1,000 times.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm using it in Tuesdays post. It even has a little skull on it.

      Delete