Wednesday, September 2, 2020

The Haunting of Bly Manor


Series 2 of The Haunting of Hill House is coming this fall to Netflicks.  Based loosely on a Henry James Novella, The Turn of the Screw,  10 episode Bly Manor is set to premier on October 9. It is an entirely new story but some of the same actors will return. Now I don't know about you, but I loved Hill House.  I binged watched it last year while his Lordship was in England (he won't watch spooky stuff cause he's a chicken sh#@).  I found it engaging, terrifying, surprising and just all out good entertainment.

The new trailer came out yesterday as well - let's take a sneak peak just to wet our appetites.  

It is full of ghosts and spooky dolls - what's not to love?  Will you watch it or will you join his Lordship in camp Chicken  sh#@?

6 comments:

  1. I'm packing for Camp Chicken Sh#@ right now. Spooky, scary, horror or gory movies are not for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hill house wasn't gory just scary. I don't do gory either but I love a good ghost!

      Delete
  2. For the record, I choose not to watch spooky stuff

    ReplyDelete