Thursday, November 1, 2018

Judge Results

If you follow my blog you know I always disagree with the judges on some level.  The following categories are judged at the Emma Crawford Coffin Races:  Best Emma, Best Entourage and Best Coffin.  This years winners are:
Best Entourage - Ghouly Gals for Beetlejuice.  This is a group of science teachers so you know I was rooting for them.




I thought their Emma and Coffin were pretty swell too!
Best Coffin went to the Ghostriders for their motor cycle coffin.  I picked this one out as very creative.
Best Emma was won by (Yawn) "And You Will Know Us by the Trail of Dead".  They do the same pirate theme every year and have already won for best entourage and best coffin.  While it is an amazing team, I am a little bored.
So I agree with the first two, but for Best Emma I would have chosen the gal from the Cerebus Brewery, who had a three headed dog costume.  It was pretty cool and looks like it has been custom made for the brewery.
Reposted from: https://www.facebook.com/mountainjackpotnews/

5 comments:

  1. WOW These are great!!! The Beetlejuice is so good! Love the bike coffin too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, this beyond insane, in a good way. The science teachers look amazing as a Beattle Juice.I like the cerebrus costume and it sounds like an interesting brewery.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything about the Beetlejuice team looks amazing. The three headed dog is pretty incredible too. I agree the winning Emma was a bit meh. Is it also the same judges every year?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No I believe they change the judges but cannot say that for certain. Next time I see Jenna who works for the Chamber of Commerce, I will ask her.

      Delete
  4. Yup, hard to beat a three-headed dog from the depths of Hades.

    ReplyDelete