Friday, October 12, 2018

Lunch with Skeles

My friend and I spent Monday walking around cold, rainy Manitou Springs in search of skeletons.  We took shelter in the Good Karma Cafe' who had an awesome Wizard of OZ display and a yummy, homemade hot soup for lunch.
The witch has scared them all!  Dorothy lost her cup of Joe

Pulled the Stuffing right out of the scarecrow

Love this flying monkey.  I will have to replace a raven skull with a human skull next year.  This would look great in a cage.
We then moved in search of other skeles.  Found this fun little Pirate in Theos Toys.

A purple witch lives at Petalindaba Lavender.
This patron of Red Dog Coffee House is looking awfully lean.

Photobomb!

Finally, we found a salute to all things frontier in the Eagle Dancer.



8 comments:

  1. These are all great but my fave is the Wizard of Oz group! Such attention to detail! Love Dorothy's skelly feet in the red ruby slippers and little skelly Toto!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I think Good Karma might have my vote this year as well.

      Delete
  2. Man these are so cool! I feel bad for the guy stilling waiting for his food tho

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the flying monkey. I mean they did a fantastic job with the whole Wizard of Oz theme, but that monkey is genius.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree - love that Monkey. His little painted bottle cap hat is too cute!

      Delete