Tuesday, October 30, 2018

Festival De Los Muetros

The Festival De Los Muetros was held this year in Memorial Park after the coffin races.  It featured live entertainment by the Smokebrush Foundation for the Arts as well as food and drinks vendors.  The only goods for sale were the Heritage Center's merchandise.  Here I am standing with the table of creations I made.  There was also fabulous jewelry, walking sticks, books and t-shirts.

One of the food vendors sold Hawiian foods.  I just loved her big witch hat.


 The stage was decorated with lovely skeles.  The music ranged from rock to classical guitar.  Lots of dancing too.

It was not as well attended as it was the first year but hoping the popularity grows over time.





 I bought these fabulous pieces from our booth. Cute and priced to sell.  All proceed benefit the Manitou Springs Heritage Center.

4 comments:

  1. Love the jewelry! The flyer says Psychic Haiku, is that a thing?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did not experience it myself - the woman who was supposed to do it broke her wrist so not sure if it happened.

      Delete