Sunday, October 15, 2017

Making a Few Tombstones Today

I know I should have started this in August!  Today I am making some stones.  I have cut the shapes and am getting ready to carve the names.

For about a month now, goofy puns have been running through my head.  I would like to share some with you and find out what you think:

Rob A. Grave
Ewan I. B. Wraiths
Dee Kay N. Stiff
Phillip A. Crypt
Kat A. Comb
Shirley Shelby Rotten
Ben Dunnin
Fester N. Flesh
Patience Lee Waiting
Hershel O. Tomb
Bea Headed
Willa U. Joinus
Lyle Lone
Sharon A. Cemetery
Ima N. Sane
Ara U. Dead
M. T. Coffin
Izzy B. Low
Maud Lynne Ghoul
Manny Bones
Dee Comp
Sam A. Terry
Isadora Tudy Underworld
Hugh R. Putrid
Tucker N. A. Casket
Ely Still
Zom B. Walken
Ben Moore Active
Bo Gee
Will B. Haunting
Anita Spade
Carrie A. Hatchet


Or the beloved sisters
Ima Mouldering
Ina Sepulcher

There are always the ones I used before that I gave to Baby M's haunt:
Ima D. Ceased
Justin Pieces
Ewell B. Next


Or such classics as you see in stores:
Barry M. Deep
Dusty Bonepyle

Whose your choice? 

On a different note, when the tenants vacated this house, they left a shit ton of stuff.  Lots of it was useless. But not this - 2 whole gallons of Benjamin Moore paint in my favorite colors - gray and black.  This will be perfect for my stones. 


No comments:

Post a Comment