Monday, October 9, 2017

Great Pumpkin Project Sort Of

I am a fudger - give me some rules and I will always find a way to bend them.  The Great Pumpkin Project is no exception. The rules are simple - one lit Jack for 31 nights. 

As usual, I will not follow these rules at all.  First of all, in the west, leaving a burning Jack could potentially destroy thousands of acres. Secondly, I am old so I rarely stay out after dark night (vision not being what it used to be).

Welcome to the pumpkin project Lady M style.  My friend and I travelled to eastern Colorado where we found some interesting locations for our pumpkins.  She took the pictures as she is much more qualified. 
Dilapidated trailers just screaming for a pumpkin.
 
We took pictures in the cemetery but did not leave the pumpkin as we thought it might be viewed as disrespectful. I love this tombstone. The picture above is "filled with orbs".
 
 
 This person was selling interesting pumpkins for only $3 - I bought them all and a watermelon.  We left them a pumpkin just for shits and grins!
 
This old railroad car in Cheyenne Wells made a perfect place to leave one.  We hope it makes the people there smile.

Many thanks to my pal for her pictures.  They are great!

No comments:

Post a Comment